Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley
The Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley (VCCV) has joined forces with the University of Northern Iowa to promote volunteerism, serve as the resource and coordination center for volunteers and as a catalyst in building coalitions and community partnerships at the university level.
To view volunteer opportunities specifically curated for UNI students, check out Panther Experience on the Volunteer center of Cedar Valley's website.
VCCV services offered on campus:
- Provide volunteer referral services and assistance for students, faculty and staff (access available opportunities online)
- Provide service-learning support to faculty and their classes
- Provide presentations to faculty and staff about the success of volunteerism
- Maintain a presence during university Summer Orientation to provide education about volunteerism to incoming students
- Host the fall and spring UNI Volunteer Fair
Location and Times:
Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley’s satellite office is located in the northwest corner of Maucker Union next to Guest Services. We are available every Monday and Thursday during the academic year from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Contact Lauren Finke or call 319-272-2087 with questions; no appointment necessary.
Visit Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley's website for more information.