Chapter Resources & Forms
Below are resources for the Fraternity & Sorority Life community. If you should have any questions, please contact the Fraternity & Sorority Life Office at 319-273-6849.
Panhellenic Council Resources
Interfraternity Council Resources
Risk Management and Event Resources
- FSL Social Policy
- Social Policy Presentation Confirmation Form (Required to have before first Type A event each semester)
- Event Monitor Policy
- Anti-Hazing Policy & Academic Release Disclosure
- Social Event Notification Form (Completed 2 weeks prior to Type A event)
- Pre-Social Event Form (Completed 2 days prior to Type A event)
- Post-Social Event Form (Completed by immediate school day following Type A event)
- Pre-Guest List Template
- Eligible Event Monitors
- Third Party Vendors
- Social Event Checklist
New Member Verification Process
UNI FSL New Member Verification Process Outline
1) New Member Verification Agreement
- Chapter must agree to following the process and policies. This is to be completed once by Chapter President and Recruitment Chair and must be completed when leadership changes.
- Chapter provides potential new members with the link to complete the NMV form. PNMs complete the form allow chapters to access academic records.
3) Academic records to chapter
- The Office of Student Involvement provides academic records to the chapter or chapters selected by the PNM through the NMV form. This will be completed within 1-3 business days.
4) Chapter extends bid to membership (IFC/PHC only)
- Potential new member accepts bid or crosses line.
- Chapter completes NM Notification form to notify the Office of Student Involvement within (3) business days of which potential new members accepted their bid. Completion of this form automatically distributes University Membership Form to NMs.
- New member receives FSL University Membership Form via automatic email and completes to officially join chapter's university roster. For IFC/PHC, this must be completed prior to any chapter initiation process or new member education.